Our Bachapalooza event will take place on February 9th, 2020 from 1pm to 4pm. The show will be held at Encinitas Heritage Ranch Museum located at 450 Quail Gardens Dr, Encinitas, CA 92024. Come out for a great time and support our bands!
Rules & Regulations
- All bands may perform up to the allotted time or number of songs allocated to them by their teacher.
- Every child must be present and arrive at their specified time. Bands that are not present when called will not be able to perform. Bands missing a member will have the option to perform without that member or forfeit their opportunity to perform. No exceptions!
- All performing band members must be enrolled and in good standing in the B2R Rock Band program at the time of both registration and the Bachapalooza event.
- All participating band members MUST submit a completed registration form by the specified deadlines. No late registrations will be accepted.
- If a member of the band cannot participate, the band may perform without that member, or replace with another B2R student that is in good standing in the B2R Rock Band program or B2R teacher.
- No explicit language is to be used in songs. All explicit lyrics must be changed.
- All band members are expected to follow student conduct rules as outlined in the B2R Policy Handbook.
- Order of bands will be picked at random, please do not request a specific time as we cannot accommodate.